RHS Distillery, Oahu Liquor Store, Wholesale, Alcohol Distribution Honolulu Hawaii
RHS Distillery, Oahu Liquor Store, Wholesale, Alcohol Distribution Honolulu Hawaii
Good Realtor 101 Jobs or Best Realty Checklist in Hawaii Real Estate Marketplace
1. Make appointment with seller for listing presentation.
2. Send seller a written or e-mail confirmation of listing appointment and call to confirm.
3. Review pre-appointment questions.
4. Research all comparable currently listed properties.
5. Research sales activity for past 18 months from MLS and public records databases.
6. Research “Average Days on Market” for this property of this type, price range and location.
7. Download and review property tax roll information.
8. Prepare “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to establish fair market value.
9. Obtain copy of subdivision plat/complex lay-out.
10. Research property’s ownership and deed type.
11. Research property’s public record information for lot size and dimensions.
12. Research and verify legal description.
13. Research property’s land use coding and deed restrictions.
14. Research property’s current use and zoning.
15. Verify legal names of owner(s) in county’s public property records.
16. Prepare listing presentation package with above materials and HomeTrack™ information.
17. Perform exterior “Curb Appeal Assessment” of subject property.
18. Compile and assemble formal file on property.
19. Confirm current public schools and explain impact of schools on market value.
20. Review listing appointment checklist to ensure that all steps and actions have been completed.
Listing Appointment Presentation
21. Give seller an overview of current market conditions and projections.
22. Review agent’s and company’s credentials and accomplishments in the market.
23. Present company’s profile and position or “niche” in the marketplace.
24. Present CMA results to seller, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds.
25. Offer pricing strategy based on professional judgment and interpretation of current market conditions.
26. Discuss goals with seller to market effectively.
27. Explain market power and benefits of Multiple Listing Service.
28. Explain market power of HomeTrack™, IDX, and Realtor.com.
29. Explain the work the brokerage and agent do “behind the scenes” and agent’s availability on weekends.
30. Explain agent’s role in taking calls to screen for qualified buyers and protect seller from curiosity seekers.
31. Present and discuss strategic master marketing plan.
32. Explain different agency relationships and determine seller’s preference.
33. Review and explain all clauses in Listing Contract and Addendum and obtain seller’s signature.
Once Property is Under Listing Agreement
34. Review current title information.
35. Measure overall and heated square footage.
36. Measure interior room sizes.
37. Confirm lot size via owner’s copy of certified survey, if available.
38. Note any and all unrecorded property lines, agreements, easements.
39. Obtain house plans, if applicable and available.
40. Review house plans and make copy.
41. Order plat map for retention in property’s listing file.
42. Prepare showing instructions for buyers’ agents and agree on showing time window with seller.
43. Obtain current mortgage loan(s) information: companies and loan account numbers.
44. Verify current loan information with lender(s).
45. Check assumability of loan(s) and any special requirements.
46. Discuss possible buyer financing alternatives and options with seller.
47. Review current appraisal, if available.
48. Identify Home Owner Association manager, if applicable.
49. Verify Home Owner Association fees with manager: mandatory or optional and current annual fee.
50. Order copy of Homeowner Association bylaws, if applicable.
51. Research electricity availability and supplier’s name and phone number.
52. Calculate average utility usage from last 12 months of bills.
53. Research and verify city sewer/septic tank system.
54. Water system: calculate average water fees or rates from last 12 months of bills.
55. Well water: confirm well status, depth and output from well report.
56. Natural gas: research/verify availability and supplier’s name and phone number.
57. Verify security system, current term of service and whether owned or leased.
58. Verify if seller has transferable Termite Bond.
59. Ascertain need for lead-based paint disclosure.
60. Prepare detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact.
61. Prepare detailed list of property’s “Inclusions and Conveyances with Sale.”
62. Compile list of completed repairs and maintenance items.
63. Send “Vacancy Checklist” to seller if property is vacant.
64. Explain benefits of home owner warranty to seller.
65. Assist sellers with completion and submission of home owner warranty application.
66. When received, place home owner warranty in property file for conveyance at time of sale.
67. Have extra key made for lockbox.
68. Verify if property has rental units involved. And, if so:
69. ? make copies of all leases for retention in listing file.
70. ? verify all rents and deposits.
71. ? inform tenants of listing and discuss how showings will be handled.
72. Arrange for installation of yard sign.
73. Assist seller with completion of Seller’s Disclosure form.
74. “New Listing Checklist” completed.
75. Review results of curb appeal assessment with seller and provide suggestions to improve salability.
76. Review results of interior décor assessment and suggest changes to shorten time on market.
77. Assign HomeTrack™ login and password for sellers to check progress.
Entering Property in Multiple Listing Service Database
78. Prepare MLS Profile Sheet — agent is responsible for “quality control” and accuracy of listing data.
79. Enter property data from profile sheet into MLS listing database.
80. Proofread MLS database listing for accuracy, including proper placement in mapping function.
81. Add property to company’s active listings list.
82. Provide seller with signed copies of Listing Agreement and MLS Profile Sheet Data Form within 48
83. Take additional photos for upload into MLS and use in flyers. Discuss efficacy of panoramic photography.
Marketing the Listing
84. Create print and Internet ads with seller’s input.
85. Coordinate showings with owners, tenants, and other Realtors, Return all calls, weekends included.
86. Install electronic lock box if authorized by owner and program with agreed-upon showing time windows.
87. Prepare mailing and contact list.
88. Generate mail-merge letters to contact list.
89. Order “Just Listed” labels and reports.
90. Prepare flyers and feedback faxes.
91. Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms,
conditions and availability.
92. Prepare property marketing brochure for seller’s review.
93. Arrange for printing or copying of supply of marketing brochures or fliers.
94. Place marketing brochures in all company agent mail boxes.
95. Upload listing to company and agent Internet site, if applicable.
96. Mail Out “Just Listed” notice to all neighborhood residents.
97. Advise network referral program of listing.
98. Provide marketing data to buyers coming through international relocation networks.
99. Provide marketing data to buyers coming from referral network.
100. Provide “Special Feature” cards for marketing, if applicable.
101. Submit ads to company's participating Internet real estate sites.
102. Price changes conveyed promptly to all Internet groups.
103. Reprint/supply brochures promptly, as needed.
104. Loan information reviewed and updated in MLS as required.
105. Feedback e-mails/faxes sent to buyers’ agents after showings.
106. Review weekly Market Study.
107. Discuss feedback from showing agents with seller to determine if changes will accelerate the sale.
108. Place regular weekly update calls to seller to discuss marketing and pricing.
109. Promptly enter price changes in MLS listing database.
The Offer and Contract
110. Receive and review all offer to purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers' agents.
111. Evaluate offer(s) and prepare a “net sheet” on each for the owner for comparison purposes.
112. Counsel seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer.
113. Contact buyers’ agents to review buyer’s qualifications and discuss offer.
114. Fax/deliver Seller’s Disclosure to buyer’s agent or buyer upon request and prior to offer if possible.
115. Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling loan officer.
116. Obtain pre-qualification letter on buyer from loan officer.
117. Negotiate all offers on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date.
118. Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments to buyer’s agent.
119. Fax copies of contract and all addendums to closing attorney or title company.
120. When an Offer to Purchase Contract is accepted and signed by seller, deliver signed offer to buyer’s
121. Record and promptly deposit buyer’s earnest money in escrow account.
122. Disseminate “Under-Contract Showing Restrictions” as seller requests.
123. Deliver copies of fully signed Offer to Purchase Contract to seller.
124. Fax/Email, deliver copies of Offer to Purchase Contract to selling agent.
125. Fax copies of Offer to Purchase Contract to lender.
126. Provide copies of signed Offer to Purchase Contract for office file.
127. Advise seller in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing.
128. Change status in MLS to “Sale Pending.”
129. Update HomeTrack™ to show “Sale Pending.”
130. Review buyer’s credit report results — advise seller of worst and best case scenarios.
131. Provide credit report information to seller if property will be seller-financed.
132. Assist buyer with obtaining financing, if applicable and follow-up as necessary.
133. Coordinate with lender on Discount Points being locked in with dates.
134. Deliver unrecorded property information to buyer.
135. Order septic system inspection, if applicable.
136. Receive and review septic system report and assess any possible impact on sale.
137. Deliver copy of septic system inspection report lender and buyer.
138. Deliver Well Flow Test Report copies to lender and buyer and property listing file.
139. Verify termite inspection ordered.
140. Verify mold inspection ordered, if required.
Tracking the Loan Process
141. Confirm verifications of deposit and buyer’s employment have been returned.
142. Follow loan processing through to the underwriter.
143. Add lender and other vendors to HomeTrack™ so agents, buyer and seller can track progress of sale.
144. Contact lender weekly to ensure processing is on track.
145. Relay final approval of buyer’s loan application to seller. Home Inspection
146. Coordinate buyer’s professional home inspection with seller.
147. Review home inspector’s report.
148. Enter completion into HomeTrack™.
149. Explain seller’s responsibilities with respect to loan limits and interpret any clauses in the contract.
150. Ensure seller’s compliance with Home Inspection Clause requirements.
151. Recommend or assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors to perform
any required repairs.
152. Negotiate payment and oversee completion of all required repairs on seller’s behalf, if needed.The Appraisal
153. Schedule appraisal.
154. Provide comparable sales used in market pricing to appraiser.
155. Follow up on appraisal.
156. Enter completion into HomeTrack™.
157. Assist seller in questioning appraisal report if it seems too low.
Closing Preparations and Duties
158. Contract is signed by all parties.
159. Coordinate closing process with buyer’s agent and lender.
160. Update closing forms and files.
161. Ensure all parties have all forms and information needed to close the sale.
162. Select location where closing will be held.
163. Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties.
164. Assist in solving any title problems (boundary disputes, easements, etc) or in obtaining death certificates.
165. Work with buyer’s agent in scheduling and conducting buyer’s final walk-thru prior to closing.
166. Research all tax, HOA, utility and other applicable prorations.
167. Request final closing figures from closing agent (attorney or title company).
168. Receive and carefully review closing figures to ensure accuracy of preparation.
169. Forward verified closing figures to buyer’s agent.
170. Request copy of closing documents from closing agent.
171. Confirm buyer and buyer’s agent has received title insurance commitment.
172. Provide Home Owners Warranty for availability at closing.
173. Reviews all closing documents carefully for errors.
174. Forward closing documents to absentee seller, as requested.
175. Review documents with closing agent (attorney).
176. Provide earnest money deposit check from escrow account to closing agent.
177. Coordinate this closing with seller's next purchase and resolve any timing problems.
178. Have a “no surprises” closing and present seller a net proceeds check at closing.
179. Refer sellers to one of the best agents at their destination, if applicable.
180. Change MLS listing status to Sold. Enter sale date and price, selling broker and agent’s ID numbers, etc.
181. Close out listing in HomeTrack™.
Follow Up After Closing
182. Answer questions about filing claims with Home Owner Warranty company, if requested.
183. Attempt to clarify and resolve any conflicts about repairs if buyer is not satisfied.
184. Respond to any follow-up calls and provide any additional information required from office files.
185. And much more what ever it takes, BestRealDeal.Com
We do business in Following Hawaii Counties,Neighborhoods and Communities :
Captain Cook Hawaii County
Ewa Beach, Honolulu County
Haleiwa Honolulu County
Hana Maui County
Hauula Honolulu County
Hilo Hawaii County
Honaunau Hawaii County
Honokaa Hawaii County
Honolulu (city) Honolulu County
Honomu Hawaii County
Kaaawa Honolulu County
Kahoolawe Maui County
Kahului Maui County
Kaimu Hawaii County
Kainaliu Hawaii County
Kalapana Hawaii County
Kalaupapa Maui County
Kamuela Hawaii County
Kaneohe Honolulu County
Kauai Kauai County
Kaunakakai Maui County
Kawaihae Hawaii County
Kealakekua Hawaii County
Kekaha Kauai County
Kipahulu Maui County
Koloa, Kauai County
Lahaina, Maui County
Laie Honolulu County
Lanai Maui County
Lihue Kauai County
Makanalua Maui County
Makawao Maui County
Makua Honolulu County
Manoa Honolulu County
Naalehu Hawaii County
Nahiku Maui County
Niihau Kauai County
Oahu Honolulu County
Olowalu Maui County
Pearl City Honolulu County
Puunene Maui County
Waianae Honolulu County
Waikiki Honolulu County
Wailea Hawaii County
Wailuku Maui County
Waimanalo Honolulu County
Waimea Hawaii County
Waimea Kauai County
Waipahu Honolulu County
Waimea Hawaii County
Waimea Kauai County
Waipahu Honolulu County
Buying a Home in Honolulu? Or Waikiki Beach Condo? Not every home for sale in the Honolulu County area can be found on the Internet. Let our direct access to all the listings help you locate your dream home in the most efficient way possible.
Selling a Hawaii Home? There are lot's of do's and don'ts when selling a home. Let us use our years of experience to guide you along a successful path of preparation, promotion, and closing the deal.
Relocating to the Honolulu Oahu Area? If you are moving to this area, we can provide you with helpful information so that your move is as worry free as possible. Feel free to contact us for local information like the best schools and communities.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal and You are our priority number One. What we bring to the table is experience, integrity, a national network of real estate professionals, and numerous marketing methods all aimed at getting the job done right.
Looking for Hawaii Mortgage Loan or Refinancing?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. We have the best mortgage loan originators, mortgage brokers, loan companies and construction and hard money lenders working with us to help you with your financial needs and wants.
What does our commitment to personal service mean to you?
It means that we focus on you and your goals. Anyone can line up a great looking rate for you but we take the time to show you all the other "gotchas" that can overshadow any teaser interest rate. Contact us for Hawaii Purchase Loan, Maui Loan, Kauai mortgage, Honolulu cash out loan, Construction financing HI, Honolulu home loan,Big Island Mortgage, PreQualification, VA Pre Approval, Refinancing ,Maui Kauai Hawaii loan or for Hawaii HELOC home equity loans as well.
Have questions about your credit?
We can help you understand the effects of your past credit while showing you how to strengthen your present and future. Our network of local and mainland mortgage wholesalers enables us to find you a lender who is most understanding of your situation. Have great credit? Our lenders reward your good credit with great interest rates and mortgage loan terms.
" EXPERIENCE ISN'T EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS "
Honolulu Oahu Hawaii Real Estate Company
Hawaii Real Estate Investment Experts
Waikiki Realtor Representing Buyers & Sellers
Our Commitment to You:
1. Act with fiduciary responsibility to You the way an attorney would.
2. Represent with Your best interest in mind.
3. Negotiate the best price and terms on Your behalf.
4. I’m different than everyone else.
5. I have the product knowledge of the area.
6. I give extra care and attention to details.
7. I provide contact to lenders, home inspectors & other partners.
8. Keep You fully informed and educated at all stages of transaction.
9. I would love the chance to prove You made the right decision.
10.Your information will be kept confidential.
We are Trained and Dedicated to assist you with all aspects of your Hawaii real estate needs. We will help you whether you are:
1. Establishing your home's value In Hawaii Real Estate Market Place
2. Selling your home in Hawaii MLS or Honolulu Oahu MLS
3. Relocating to from Hawaii, Kauai, Maui, Oahu, Big Island,Honolulu
4. Looking for a home, condo, townhouse, farm,land or multifamily house in Hilo Hawaii
5. Searching for a new home in Honolulu Hawaii MLS, Big Island MLS Listings
6. Starting new home construction in Hawaii
7. Finding Waikiki Condos ,coffee farms, orchids or tropical fruits producing farm in Hawaii Big Island
8. Securing financing or refinancing for Waikiki Honolulu Oahu Hawaii Condo
9. Buying or selling Hawaii commercial real estate, Hawaii small business or Investment property
10.Selling or buying vacation property in Kapoho Vacationland, beachfront condos in Kailua-Kona
11.Buying,selling and searching for Hawaii Foreclosures, REO, Short sales or Tax Sale Auctions
12.Looking for FHA,VA,USDA or Conventional Mortgage Loan Prequalification and Preapproval
Real Estate Questions??... We Have Answers!!
Call Us Today 808-741-6641 cell Karel Kon(R,PB)
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results.
Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property. Therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals.
Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams. Please feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
Best Realty Honolulu - Your Best Partner in Honolulu Oahu and Hawaii Big Island Real Estate Market Place, Hawaii real estate agent, honolulu realtor, hawaii realtor, agent estate hawaii real, agent estate hawaii in real, agent estate Hawaii Maui real, agent estate hawaii maui ,condo Waikiki Beach,Kakaako,Hilo hawaii real estate agent,honolulu realtor,hawaii realtor,agent estate hawaii real,agent estate hawaii in real,agent estate hawaii maui real,agent estate hawaii maui real upcountry,condo hawaii,hawaii loan officer,honolulu loan officer,hawaii loan consultant,hawaii mortgage broker,hawaii mortgage solicitor,honolulu construction loan officer,hawaii remodeling loan,condo hawaii rental,beach condo front hawaii,condo hawaii maui rental,condo hawaii rental vacation,condo hawaii vacation,condo hawaii in,condo hawaii sale,condo hawaii luxury,condo hawaii in rental,condo hawaii maui,big condo hawaii island,condo hawaii rent,condo hawaii in rent,condo hawaii kona rental,big condo hawaii island rental,condo hawaii kona,beach condo front hawaii in,condo hawaii in maui,condo hawaii in sale,condo hawaii oceanfront,beach condo front hawaii rental,condo hawaii hotel,condo hawaii oahu rental vacation,condo hawaii maui rental vacation,condo hawaii share time,condo hawaii oahu rental,condo hawaii oahu,condo hawaii in rental vacation,condo hawaii kauai rental,condo hawaii in rental waikiki,condo hawaii maui oceanfront,condo hawaii in luxury,condo hawaii kauai,club condo country hawaii hotel,big condo hawaii in island rental,condo hawaii share time waikiki,condo hawaii private rental,condo hawaii honolulu rental,condo hawaii in vacation,beach condo hawaii,by condo hawaii owner rental,big condo hawaii island sale,condo hawaii in oahu,condo hawaii in kona,condo hawaii kauai rental vacation,condo estate hawaii real,condo hawaii rental waikiki,condo hawaii resort,big condo hawaii island rental vacation,condo hawaii royal,big condo hawaii island rent,condo hawaii honolulu,condo hawaii in maui rental,condo hawaii in wailea,condo hawaii in maui rent,condo hawaii luxury sale,condo hawaii oceanfront rental,big condo hawaii island vacation,by condo hawaii kauai owner rental vacation,condo front hawaii ocean rental,condo hawaii hilo,condo hawaii maui vacation,by condo hawaii owner rent,big condo hawaii island rent vacation,condo hawaii maui rent,condo hawaii sales,condo hawaii rental vacation vacation,condo hawaii hilo rental,condo hawaii kaanapali maui,condo hawaii package vacation,car condo hawaii oahu rental,condo hawaii special vacation,condo discount hawaii,condo hawaii honolulu sale,condo hawaii in kapalua napili,condo hawaii in oceanfront rental,condo hawaii kailua kona rental,condo exchange hawaii,bali big condo hawaii island kai kona rental,condo hawaii maui sale,condo hawaii waikiki,condo hawaii oahu vacation, agent hawaii real estate,hawaii real estate rental,hawaii real estate land, big island of hawaii real estate,maui hawaii real estate, honolulu hawaii real estate,real estate in kailua kona hawaii, real estate in kona hawaii,oahu hawaii real estate,hawaii real estate listing,hilo hawaii real estate,mls big island,best hawaii realty.us,hawaii kai real estate,lahaina hawaii real estate,real estate attorney hawaii,hawaii real estate for sale,kona hawaii real estate,kailua-kona real estate,hawaiipam.com,hawaii real estate mls,hawaii real estate license,kailua hawaii real estate,hawaii real estate central, hawaii real estate lawyer,affordable hawaii real estate,hawaii luxury real estate,hawaii real estate school,pahoa hawaii real estate,Waikiki condo,real estate hawaii puna,big island hawaii real estate for sale,real estate kauai hawaii,hawaii island, hawaii commercial real estate,hawaii real estate sales ,diamond head real estate hawaii,real estate hawaii kahala,kailua kona hawaii real estate,foreclosure hawaii real estate,hawaii hud aproved broker,real estate for sale in hawaii,kaneohe hawaii real estate,mililani hawaii real estate,real estate in oahu hawaii,hawaii beach front real estate,hawaii real estate commission,waikiki hawaii real estate,fsbo,hawaii department of real estate,real estate agent in hawaii,hawaii real estate class,appraisal estate hawaii real,estate hawaii lanikai real, hawaii real estate law,real estate in honolulu hawaii,real estate hawaii hawaii kai,real estate in hilo hawaii,hawaii real estate property search,waimea hawaii real estate,hawaii real estate advisor,Big Island new house construction advisor, Best Realty here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line. Mahalo
#HawaiiRealEstate, #HiSuccessEstates,#HawaiiRealEstateBroker,#WaikikiCondo,#Kakaako Condos,#HawaiiLand,#OahuLand,#HonoluluHome,#HonoluluHomes,#HonoluluInvestment
Karel M Kon (PB,R) RB_17893
HI Success Estate LLC RB_21498
Copyright © 2014-2021 Royal Hawaii Spirits .
All Rights Reserved By RHS LLC 1210 Dillingham Blvd Ste 25A,Honolulu HI 96817 USA
Please Drink Responsibly! Mahalo Very Much.
Entry to RHS from 1295 Kaumualii St Honolulu HI 96817 or Call/Text 808-741-6641 cell
! Like Us Only if You Are 21 or Older ! Thank You